Saturday, December 27, 2008

Excuses

So it has been a super long time since my last post. There is a good reason for it, well at least I think there is a good reason for it. I have been in depression because my beloved Celine Dion got sick, which resulted in her having to post-pone her concert to February 22. I know that I should just be happy that she is actually still coming but I looked closer at the date and she has rescheduled for a Sunday. Who schedules a concert in Salt Lake City on a Sunday? I have decided that I am going anyways I have waited since 5th grade to see her in concert, and I figure the lord will have to forgive me for this little sin. So there you have it that is why I haven't been posting in a longtime. I am not making any promises but I should be able to get at least another post up before school starts.

No worries I will forgive you Celine!

3 comments:

Kar said...

Awesome. Don't feel bad about the Sunday thing. She is totally Sabbath appropriate.

mary.katherine said...

And Heavenly Father loves all his children so he will be happy with you that you are supporting one of your sisters.

Tiffany and Mike said...

Ha ha, Kristen, you crack me up :)And so do Kara and Katie's comments!