Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Music of the Month

I know I haven't written in a while, and all I have to say is that it is because I am lazy. LOL Anyway this time I thought I would dedicate this post to my new found musical love ADELE. I have decided that during the month of Feburary I would put away my Celine in anticipation of her concert. That is when Adele came onto the scene. I have always loved musicians who write there own music, and put there true emmotions into their work. I first heard Adele on Ellen. I couldn't figure out why I liked her so much, but then I did some research. Her stuff is good and I would suggest everyone listens to her stuff. She just recently won to grammy's and is makeing a big wave in the music industry.
So there you have it, a break from my usual information on Celine. I will however update you about the concert when I attend in 12 days. who keeps count though. LOL

Hope everyone is doing well and know that I think and pray about you all. For my family that is here and away know that I love you, and miss you!

7 comments:

mary.katherine said...

And you love and miss me...even though I'm just over the fence and can see into your TV room from my bedroom. Ha. Congrats on putting Celine away for a while. That's great! Hope all your wildest dreams come true on Sunday.
I do love Chasing Pavement by Adele. It's great.
We need to go out soon!!!

grandma/mom said...

testing

mary.katherine said...

UPDATE!!

mary.katherine said...

UPDATE! It has been three months and i. am. dying. SOMETHING exciting has had to have happened since then. St. George...American Idol finals...CELINE DION CONCERT?!

Dan and Kait Minus 8 said...

i think you should change this post to music of the year since thats how often you update your blog.

Dan and Kait Minus 8 said...

i think you should change this post to music of the year since thats how often you update your blog.

mary.katherine said...

Dear Kait--it has officially become the music of the year. She hasn't updated for over a year. I SURE WISH SHE WOULD!!!!
Love.