Sunday, May 25, 2008

This Will Be

Okay so I wasn't going to write again for awhile, but it is Sunday and I am bored, and just realized that I have been tagged by Katie. This means that this one will be pretty short, as there is nothing to really say.

Here goes:
1. What was I doing ten years ago? Lets see, I was in 4Th grade with Ms. Killpack. I thought she was the best teacher ever. I was also finally learning how to get through a whole day of class, because as most of you know I had such bad anxiety in 2ND and 3rd grade I hardly went to school. I also had found my love for sports. This is the year that I started to play competition soccer for Stealth. This was also the year that my parents started to travel with Kirk while he was on his recruiting trips. Besides that life was pretty normal, and everything was easy.
2.What is my to do list for today? Since it is Sunday and I have already had my Sunday nap the only things that I have left to do are read my scriptures and go to bed. I will probably eat a drumstick in there somewhere, and play a little American Idol on my wii. I need to start practicing so that when American Idol comes to Salt Lake in July I am ready!
3.What would you do if you were suddenly a billionaire? Wow, this is a crazy question. There is so much I want to do. I would defiantly start off by paying off my parents house and all there other expenses. I would give each of my siblings money to help them out with there expenses. (I don't know if Kirk would get cash I don't think he needs it that much, but his kids would suddenly become really spoiled. LOL) I would pay off all my schooling. Pay for myself to go on a mission, move out of my parents house, start my own non-profit organization in Provo for sexual assault victims, and finally go to Africa as a volunteer and help out where ever I was needed. Anything left over I would put into savings, and continue to work, and find people who need money.
4. 3 bad habits. I think I will do this backwards. My 3rd worst habit is procrastination!!! I defiantly love leaving everything til the very end. 2ND, I defiantly find my parents house to comforting so I make a huge mess all over my parents house, but mostly in my room, but in my apartment I am OCD about cleanliness and I think it drives my roommates crazy. My worst habit is probably my obsession with reading fan fiction. If you don't know what this is, you don't want to. It is really nerdy and cheesy.
5. Places I have lived. I have only ever lived in one place. Yes, Kara I am sure I have probably told you other things, from my second grade lying stage, but I have lived in Provo, Utah my whole life. Although I am planning on moving to New York as soon as I graduate.
6.Places I have worked. My first job ever was Footlocker in the Provo Towne Center. I then went to Macey's Grocery store, then to Aspen Grove, and last but not least the OPCC. Orchard Park Care Center as an occupational therapist aide. p.s. I am back at Footlocker just one day every two weeks so I can keep my discount.
7. Three things people don't know about me. Well this one is going to be hard because the only people who read this already know me. umm... 1. I won a car my senior year of high school, also the same year that I blew out my ACL. 2. I love to go fishing, but when I catch a fish I can't touch the fish. I end up screaming like a little girl when the fish wiggles and running for dear life. 3. I have a shoe fetish. I can probably tell you what all of my friends favorite shoes are, and what shoes they wore each year of high school. I also have so many shoes that I could wear a different pair everyday for a month and still have shoes left over.

I now tag anyone that actually reads this. I think that would include cory, emily, and whoever else.

2 comments:

Kar said...

You have American Idol on the Wii? Oh my, that's funny. I can only think of Baby Mama when I think of that game. Funny, funny. I want to play it.

Tiffany and Mike said...

I now OFFICIALLY read your blog because I FOUND IT! I love this post...#1 Mrs. Killpack and stealth soccer ten years ago rock...#2 You are not the next American Idol...I am:) and #3 Why are you moving to New York??? Keep posting, because now I am a dedicated fan:)